I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Exploring the Sweetest Side of Stardoll...

viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

Welcome ♥:)




Welcome to:





My Sweet Stardoll!Y





This is a blog for all the Sweet Stardoll Girls to dig in! :D I know there are tons of wonderful Stardoll related blogs around, but I wanted to throw my hand in and create one. :) I'm going to write about Stardoll news, spoilers, & tricks (that DO work) Also, about how to stop scammers and recognize the mean & dangerous people D: I really love Stardoll and I know many other girls do as well, so this is kind of a space where you us girls will be able to talk about the stuff you want to know, the stuff you want others to know, and to just have fun! Feel free to message me & suggest things. I really hope you like this blog, & that you affiliate :) Tell your friends!





-xo. Miss Mely, the editor in chief of MySweetStardoll--- This Blog!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario